Sunday, September 11, 2005

Saturday, in the park...

I had a good day today. I fenced pretty well, although I was reminded of my blatent lack of skill in foil. It's just another reason why I've switched to epee. Our beginner's class group has a good number of left-handers, which is good so we'll all be trained in fencing against lefties. Fencing makes me so happy, I just wish we had more time.

We saw The Longest Yard today, and I loved it. I wasn't sure how good it was going to be, since it seemed like just another remake movie this year, but it was really funny and $2 is a hard price to beat. Afterward, we went to the breakers to swim and have a fire. We had a good amount of people and this was some of the most fun I've had so far this year. I'll post some pictures eventually.

Someone else telling you what your living for
been knocking you down now your looking for more
The only sound you hear is a closing door
Been looking for peace but they're bringing you war

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home