Saturday, September 03, 2005

Global Dominaiton

So I just played one of the greatest games of risk ever tonight. Strategies ranged from controlling australia and creating a war machine, sitting in Europe, to hiding, and it ended with a card set of 50 reinforcements. It took about 5 hours to complete, but that's the magic of Risk.

First week of classes are over, and I'm thinking there are going to be plenty of times where I'm busier than I like to be, but all-in-all I'm happy with my schedule. Being up here with my friends has been welcome, since there's always something to do. Even when I'm playing a computer game, I'm either playing with people from my hall or otherwise being social. Really, though, I've gotten out of my room a lot more this year. Movies, road-trips, or just chatting, it's been happening a lot more this year than even last year's end. Still need to get to the sauna though...

Meg got her license today (yesterday?) so she can now leave the house. If you know my family, that's a very good thing.

I noticed that I actually know a lot of girls up here, I just don't know many of them (two) very well. And, since I'm not very outgoing those that I don't know very well tend to get to know any of the plethora of other guys better, not me. The one thing I actually like about Midland, the friendly estrogen.

I finally saw Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy today, and it was worth the wait. Most of the things that I heard were problems with the movie didn't make the movie bad, they just kept it from being completely amazing.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear i saw Rubert from survivor at the MBS airport. It looked like him and the guy sounded just like him. I totally believe it was him... but no one else believes me. - Jill

9:47 PM  
Blogger Zardeenah said...

Friendly estrogen, hahahahahaha! Bakke you make me smile! See, at my college, now there are more girls to guys, something like 51 to 49. So the girls end up competing for guy's attention. I myself have been known to not talk to a guy if he has a cluster of short pretty blondes around him, even if he is only a friend. This doesn't happen often, but occassionaly is enough to make me avoid the competition for their attention.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home