Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Raise a Ruckus

So I'm back where I (think) I belong. I've been enjoying myself so far, spending most of my time either setting up the room or spending time with everyone else. We got two cushioned chairs at the Salvation Army for $35 today, and the room arrangement is working alright. The only thing we need to decide is how we're going to get our alarm clocks seeable, settable, and (most importantly) able to be turned off in the morning. Both of our beds are really high up and have no shelving near us. We need to make shelves AND get power up there.

The best thing I've been doing is downloading free and legal music. With Ruckus I get unlimited downloads for $15 a month. I've already downloaded over 500 songs today. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home