Thursday, September 01, 2005

Getting Hitched...

So MTU now sells Jones Soda. We're all stoked. For now it's $1 a bottle, so I'm going to grab a bunch tomorrow morning once they get their next shipment (they sold out last night) and use my dining money to buy them out.

Watched Hitch today, and I loved it. It was like a less cynical version of High Fidelity. Of course, I really shouldn't watch those melancholy movies like Hitch, High Fidelity, or American Beauty. They always throw me into a cycle of thinking about them too much and then applying them to my life, and since they're melancholy movies I get stuck in a pit of melancholy. Maybe it won't happen this time, but who knows...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hitch is a very good movie, i thought it was going to stink but it turned out really good.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Zardeenah said...

You found it melancholy? I liked it, but that was also because it gave me the hope that maybe somewhere out there there was a guy who would sweep me off my feet.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home