Sunday, June 18, 2006

WORK BITCH

I've got a job at the Country Club now, and for lack of a job title, I'm going to have to just go with "Work Bitch". I got a nice little wakeup call from Dave: "Hey Andrew, do you have a job yet? Would you like one?" The next day I was already working doing some setup for a big wedding party for the Doan family (one of the Dow's wives was a Doan). I was slightly surprised with how quickly I felt like I fit in. After only a few hours I was already participating in a few of the dirty jokes. And if you've ever seen Waiting, it was kinda like that, except less crazy people and no penis-show game (at least, that I know of).

Of course, now my supervisor seems to have forgotten to call me to tell me when I'm working next. Hopefully I should have a schedule soon, but for now I have no idea if I'm working tomorrow, or what time. Well, here goes nothing.

Money money money money.
Money.
-The O'Jays

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey andrew, congrats on the new job!!

-Jill

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home