Thursday, May 18, 2006

So bored...

So this week has been even more boring than the last one. The weather has kept me inside (not like I left the house that often before); so I haven't even done anything in the evenings, in addition to doing nothing during the days. Still no job, which still sucks. I'm even getting bored with computer games.

So today I thought "well, at least I can stay in shape." Unfortunately, that's not as easy as it sounds. Sure, I have time in the day to workout. Of course, the weather hasn't been kind to cardio (and that's not what I want to focus on, anyway). So I look at fees for the Community Center; holy crap. It's $5 for drop in, or $22 monthly. Monthly looks fine, until I saw there is a $50 one-time fee to start a membership. Sorry, but $116 for summer access to weights just doesn't fit into my budget (currently $0). And this is the same place that could only afford to pay me minimum wage as a lifeguard? And they're subsidized by local taxes? I call 'Bollocks'!

So now I sit and hope to find some way to get my hands on some weights. Until then it looks like around and keep doing nothing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home