Thursday, April 13, 2006

Nearing the end...

School is getting busy and interesting once again. Too many papers, and it still hasn't quite sunk in that it's almost summer. Hopefully the job search will go alright and I can make some scratch.

So my church up here has decided to become a part of some new group. The idea is to be non-discriminatory to people of all sexual orientations. I'm slightly concerned. I definitely not in favor of hate crimes or bigotry, but I'm also not too sure that the church should condone homosexuality. I've never seen a passage in the Bible condoning homosexuality, but I've seen many suggesting it to be a sin. I'm certainly not sure, but I'd rather not err against God.

I'm not sure, I'm not perfect, and I'm not judging. But still, I don't think homosexuality has a place in the church. However, if someone has a strong faith and knowledge of the Bible and still feels that homosexuality is acceptable to God, then I will not judge them. I cannot agree with them, but if they truly feel it is right, I cannot tell them otherwise.

BUT, if anyone feels that it COULD be a sin, then it is for them. Of course, that makes them a sinner just like the rest of us. As far as whether they're worse than the rest of us... who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home