Monday, February 27, 2006

It's the law

So with that last post, I decided to explain how I see the Laws of Sexual Dynamics, and where I may have borrowed the idea from.

First Law:
Nobody knows what they want, but everybody thinks they do.

Second Law:
If you think a girl is attracted to you, you are wrong. (QC, my new favorite webcomic. If you don't read it, I pity you.)

Third Law:
Men are attracted every woman they know. (Ladder Theory)

Fourth Law:
Women can be attracted to, friends with, or in love with a man, and never more than one at a time. (Ladder Theory)

Fifth Law:
If two friends have a phyical encounter, one of the two must make a move within exactly 48 hours or the two will never be more than friends. (Scrubs)

In other news, I'm off the crutches completely. My ankle's still pretty weak, but hopefully things will be strengthening up promptly. Even better, we got 15 free computer monitors today, so now I have a 21". I love when people get rid of working technology.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zardeenah said...

I´m glad your better.

As for the whole attraction thing, don´t worry about it. It´ll happen.

I´ve a friend in Muskegon that I´m hoping something will happen this summer. Like maybe he´ll grow up.

6:01 AM  
Blogger pixshatterer said...

Laws of Sexual Dynamics

*Complement of the 2nd law:

your capacity to be wrong is in direct proportion to the attraction you feel for the girl

So:
0% attraction= 0% capacity to be wrong

Then:
0% attraction => You're Right
100% attraction => Wrong^n

**Side note:
No man is 0%attracted to a girl
(not even gay men)

So:
0% < n% = (attraction%)

Then:
You're never totally right

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home