Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Looong day

Blech. Today was somewhat tiring. It was just fine until tonight, then things started to get a little stressfull. Being injured is a trial in patience and humility. You have no choice but to accept the generosity of others. I was dealing pretty well up until tonight, then people really started getting on my nerves. I don't think it was just me either, I'm pretty sure people just became more irritating regardless of how I was feeling. The Vicodin may or may not have something to do with it. Whatever, it's just a bit of stress. Wish I had something to releave it better.

Something interesting I found today is the My Beating Heart pillow. It's a heart-shaped pillow with a mircoprocessor which simulates the feel of a heartbeat. Hold it, and it provides a calming effect just like holding a loved one, or a purring kitten. It will actually slow your heart rate as well, pretty well removing any stresses or anxieties.

If only I had a $120 pillow right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home