Saturday, February 18, 2006

Gah! Update

It's been a week. Let's see what happened...

I've started physical therapy, and now my ankle's feeling a lot better. It's still a little swollen and I can't put much weight on it, but it's definitely an improvement. Hopefully things will keep getting better and I'll be back to normal in time for our fencing tournament with NMU, spring soccer, and everything else I want two legs for.

Apparently North Dakota is angry at Michigan because we broke the world record for most simultaneous snow angels. Apparently, once a world record is set, nobody is supposed to try and break it ever again. It's also "unfair" to use school children, because heaven forbid we expose children to snow angels! Read the article, it's quite funny.

Apparently my problem is that I need to be taller...

1 Comments:

Blogger Zardeenah said...

My problem here: I´m considered way too tall. Argh. Everyone in Spain comes up to my shoulders!

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home