Saturday, March 25, 2006

It's coming...

So I've been working on the old Few No More album. Winter is now up. I'm working on finishing Today, Reality, and Sing Bird. Then a few touch ups to the others and everything will be all done! That means a summer release for the album, in some form or another. It feels good to finish this up, but looking back I've definitely learned a lot. What took me 4 hours to do before is now taking me minutes, partly from new tools, and partly because I know what I'm doing. Even though it's taken forever, this extra time means that everything sounds WAY better. What used to sound thin and weak is now full and rich. I'm pretty happy with things for the time being, and hopefully everything will turn out well.

Sean's friend from back home baked him cookies and brownies and sent them up here, and man they taste good.

Everything else is a balance between boring and fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home