Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The job market...

Still unemployed, and things aren't looking any better. It seems the bank wants a full-year intern (not me) and I'm still waiting for a call back from the Country Club (so far my only hope). My resume is even at Kelley Temp Services, but no bites. I've put in applications at the hardware store, movie store, and Subway. Out of those, only Subway seems to be actively hiring. I have yet to find anywhere else that is actually hiring.

At some point (probably pretty soon) I'm going to run out of spendable money. I'll still have gas to get places, but once I get to those places I will not be able to do anything there. And when do I usually spend money? Social gatherings. So I either don't spend any money (no coffee, no dinner, no movie), or somebody else pays for me (not a big fan).

Well, if anyone would like to pay me to fix their computer or do an odd job, feel free to call.

Please call, I'm pretty desperate.

"I learned if you ask women for money, they'll give it to you. And there's no strings attached. Except sex."
-Cal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home