Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Freetar

So last weekend was fun. Saw Emma Saturday and we had a grand old time. Sunday went to see Lee and we got reaquainted. Also saw Thank You for Smoking, which is a great satire. Everyone should go see it. Then today and yesterday I helped my grandma do some gardening, so now my wallet is no longer empty.

Freetar went into beta today, which made me happy. So happy that I bought a PS2 controller to USB connector online so I can play it. It's basically Guitar Hero for PC, so I'm looking forward to what the author does with it.

So Lackey and I may make an excursion to the Naperville IKEA for some apartment storage items. Why? We have too much stuff. WAY too much stuff. We will have 4 console systems (5 when Wii comes out), big TV, lots of seating, guitars, 4 large monitors, and many assorted bits of junk. We need a TV stand for our movies, and any other small storage things. We also plan on putting a riser under one of our couches, both to get "stadium" seating and some bonus storage space. Needless to say the apartment will be awesome, if not a little crowded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home