Saturday, September 17, 2005

Closer...

The weekend has come back, and I couldn't be happier. I'm finally starting to get homework, which I'm expecting will continue to increase throughout the semester. I am looking forward to my enterprise research, though. Call me a geek, but working on cutting edge technology is really cool. Making something work is a great feeling, that of being a creator.

I finally saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith tonight, and thoroughly enjoyed it. What other movies have so many double-meaning jokes, especially sexual innuendos? It kinda makes me want to become an assassin..

Everyday I get a little closer dear
Will you love me darling,
when I get there?
I'll need sunshine
I'll need rest
Pour us whiskey, water, kiss

Remember me?
She says my name...?
Write my name
Somewhere safe
Touch and taste
Fades with space
I'll never be
who you dream

Everyday I try a little harder dear
But those things you do
I don't want to hear
You'll have yours
I'll have mine
No one guilty
No one right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home