Monday, December 05, 2005

More, more, more...

If you would like a close approximation of the weather here, look at a white sheet of paper. That is the view from my window.

I saw two movies this weekend, Logan's Run, and 40 Year-old Virgin. Logan's Run has been our list of movies to watch for a while and we finally got around to it. Seventies sci-fi, PG, and a LOT of exposed breasts. It's a heidonistic society, so in everyone's free-time they just have sex and do drugs. Can you tell it's the 70s?

40 Year-old Virgin was on my list too, so when I had the option to see it for $2 (hooray MTU film board) I went twice. Imagine Wedding Crashers, just with Steve Carell, funnier, and more sexually explicit. Basically, I wouldn't recommend either movie for those of you who object to objectionable content. For everyone who appreciates a little dirty humor, this movie is for you.

One more week of class. That's sooooooo nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home