Sunday, November 20, 2005

Of Home...

So, the drive back wasn't bad. We made it in 9 hours, including dropping of Elaan an hour away. Even assuming the weather is bad for the drive back up (I'm expecting it) that's pretty good time. I did drive the whole way, but I don't have a problem with that as long as I've gotten enough sleep and have other people in the car to keep me awake. Oh and caffeine helps as well.

I beat We <3 Katamari today. It's a great continuation of the first game, with the tasks being varied among the ones from the original Katamari and several new modes. The levels have also increased in size and variety, so there's more room to roam. The 2-player level where one person makes the body of a snowman and the other the head was genius. It may not be the deepest game, but it makes up for this in pure fun.

I had dinner with Autumn tonight to celebrate our birthdays. It was nice. We went to 101 Main which is always good and had plenty of time to chat. Fun times.

And I finally found the last Dune book, Battle of Corrin, at B&N today. Hooray for 700 page sci-fi serial epics!

1 Comments:

Blogger Zardeenah said...

Hey! Why is your voicemail not working?

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home