Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wholesome goodness...

First of all, Meg: your car? And second of all: YOUR car?

So after I wrote my last post wind gusts got into the 60s. Also, our campus is built like a wind tunnel, so most people experienced way more than 50mph. Then it started hailing, so we got pelted in the face by 60mph chunks of ice. And it's not even winter yet. I love Houghton, and I mean that with absolutely no sarcasm. I really do love the weather. Even when it's harsh, it's worth it.

I got Say Anything for $7 at The Wal-Mart yesterday. John Cusack is my hero (right behind Dave Grohl, Victor Wooten, and Jaco Pastorius). And $7! One step closer to my complete John Cusack collection.

Sunday I'm skipping church to fence against NMU. Hooray (for the fencing, not the church)! Then, next week is home.

Enjoy the weather! If I hear any of you complaining about the weather where you are, know that you have no right and that you will be officially whiny if you do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home