Sunday, November 13, 2005

Lightning round!

"Wait, didn't you just go out of turn?"
"No. This is the lightning round!"

I watched Say Anything, and it was good; not great but good. As far as John Cusack 80's movies go, this was the most hopeless romantic, and the least romantic comedy.

I've had a cold since about friday, just getting over it now.

Watched Saved as the only Christian in the room, made note that every character made the same mistake about Christianity. It's not about following the Law, it's about wanting to follow the law and living for God.

Hockey is cool, and it's good to have the NHL back.

Fencing equipment breaks a lot, and now I need my own electric foil equipment.

We DESTROYED NMU at our tournament, 1 gold and 1 bronze in each tournament. We ran short on time, but plan on fencing them again next semester.

Driving in snow is fun, and I'm glad I have a minivan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home