Monday, August 14, 2006

On finishing...

I went into the studio last week to record for RK's new album. From what I heard (still raw) it's sounding great. He's doing the final mixing and mastering this week, and the album should be out around Labor Day. I'm really excited to be a part of it and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I'll let you know more when I get some info.

So some "Christians" think that without a preemptive strike by Israel against Iran, there will be no second coming. They actually want a war in Israel, because it lets them sell more books about their 'prophesy'. The best of these is Pat Robertson. It's pretty bad when your own webpage's biggest piece of news is that you appologized for claiming someone's stroke was divine.

What was it that Jesus said? I think it was "Blessed are the peacemakers for they will be called the sons of God."

I'm sure he didn't mean it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home