Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Finally, my week...

First was our flag football game wednesday. It was cold and rainy, far worse weather than the game that got canceled on us. I don't remember the score, but we won handily.

The rest of the week was simple, no work, and lots of Double Dash. General enjoyment, but nothing to stand out.

On Friday my mom and Meg came up. Friday consisted of watching season 3 of Red vs Blue, followed by Halo 2 and more Double Dash.

Saturday was our flag football game against the campus radio station team. This time I had cleats and we won 46-6, which is unacceptable because it wasn't a shutout. Went to Perkins as a group (my mom was nice enough to pay), then to Shop-Co where we picked up Super Mario Sunshine. Then it was to our largest leture hall for a $2 showing of Batman Begins.

Sunday consisted of fencing, a little studying, and plenty of Mario Sunshine.

Today was class, Sunshine, and I finally got back into the weight room after about a month's absence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home