Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Can't you just leave bad enough alone?

First off, some geek innuendo.

Is it selfish to get angry when people come to me with inconsequential problems and whine about them to me? As much as I like helping people through their problems, and just talking about them, I can't help but get indignant sometimes when people think their problems are worse than mine. Of course, there's a period when you have the right to complain, but when you exaggerate your problems to get a rise out of me, that's not cool.

People seem to be pairing up all over. I've always loved when you see a couple and think "they are perfect for each other". Like the guy I know, where him and his girlfriend both have red hair and the same face shape. One look at them and you can basically say they're made for each other. Some might call it "cute", others call it fate. I call it human nature. We are attracted to comfort, and what could be more comforting than a partner who is our total double, both mentally and physically?

Sorry for the randomness. But really, who am I apologizing to? My blog, my topics.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zardeenah said...

I think dating my own double would be scary. Very scary. I wouldn't want to date someone who had all the same flaws that I do, because it would only magnify them.

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home