Sunday, January 01, 2006

New years...

Resolutions. More aptly titled: things I'm going to do next year that I've coincidentally decided to undertake beginning this new year.

Getting in better shape:
I'm already doing more weight training in fencing, but I want to be in the weight room another 3 days every week, to make it 6/7 for exercise. My younger cousin is slightly stronger than me, and that just won't do.

Music:
Here's a big one.
  • TFNM album. My fault. I've kept making promises as to a release, but kept not doing it. No excuses this time, I'm just going to do it.
  • More bass practice. I'm hoping for several hours a week, at least. Also, there are lots of songs I need to learn and I might start jamming with Solo as well.
  • My drum machine program. I got stuck on a piece of code, so I need to solve that and finish so I can...
  • Do more recording. I really like the process, and it's tough to be good at this kind of stuff without experience.
Bible:
I need to read it, and I haven't been since I've been at school.

And that's it. I'm tired, and I'm going to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home